Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, soy-sauce porkchops. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you'll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run well. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off maladies.
Recipe of Speedy Soy-Sauce Porkchops
Soy-Sauce Porkchops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Soy-Sauce Porkchops is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soy-sauce porkchops using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy-Sauce Porkchops:
- Take of Marinate.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of vineager.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 small of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- Get 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of 6 Pork Chops with bone.
- Take 1 of onion salt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
Steps to make Soy-Sauce Porkchops:
- Sprinkle all 6 thawed pork chops with onion salt and garlic powder.
- Mix all marinate ingredients together in a bowl with a whisk, add chopped garlic and onion last and stir.
- Place all 6 seasoned pork chops into a large ziplock bag, pour in marinate, seal tightly and massage sauce into meat, place in fridge for at least 2 hours (place bag into large container to catch any dripping or leaks).
- Heat frying pan to medium-high with a small amount of oil.
- Pour left over marinate over pork chops into pan, cook for 5-8 mins on each side, (flip minimally to retain juices), baste during cooking.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soy-sauce porkchops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!