Cook Once, Eat Twice. BBQ Hot Open Sandwiches.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cook once, eat twice. bbq hot open sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Observing a green living diet plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Recipe of Quick Cook Once, Eat Twice. BBQ Hot Open Sandwiches
Cook Once, Eat Twice. BBQ Hot Open Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cook Once, Eat Twice. BBQ Hot Open Sandwiches is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cook once, eat twice. bbq hot open sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cook Once, Eat Twice. BBQ Hot Open Sandwiches:
- Take of chopped pork.
- Get 2 cup of diced leftover grilled pork ribs, any bones removed.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of diced vadalia onion.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of barbecue sauce, use your favorite.
- Make ready 1/2 loaf of soft Italian bread.
Steps to make Cook Once, Eat Twice. BBQ Hot Open Sandwiches:
- Use leftover grilled pork ribs. Here's my recipe that I used the leftovers from. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339669-grilled-pork-ribs.
- Dice about two cups worth. A little more or less won't matter. It's just using up your leftovers. :).
- In a skillet add diced onions and heat over medium heat. Cook one minute..
- Add in diced pork and barbeque sauce..
- Cook for four minutes until just heated through..
- Take Italian loaf and cut into two pieces. Cut each piece in half and spread open. Two slices will go to one portion..
- Spoon half of meat with sauce over each portion..
- Dinners ready..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body makes use of these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don't get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food cook once, eat twice. bbq hot open sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!