Filipino Pancit Bihon Guisado - Vermicelli Noodles Stir Fry.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, filipino pancit bihon guisado - vermicelli noodles stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you decided to eat foods that are good for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The foods we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Perfect Filipino Pancit Bihon Guisado - Vermicelli Noodles Stir Fry
Filipino Pancit Bihon Guisado - Vermicelli Noodles Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Filipino Pancit Bihon Guisado - Vermicelli Noodles Stir Fry is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have filipino pancit bihon guisado - vermicelli noodles stir fry using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Pancit Bihon Guisado - Vermicelli Noodles Stir Fry:
- Prepare 1/2 of small cabbage (red/regular), julienned thickly.
- Take 1/4 bunch of Chinese pechay, chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 handful of green beans, cut 1in.
- Get 1 of good sized onion (red, white or combo), julienned.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, julienned.
- Get 1 of celery top stalk chopped.
- Take 3 of full pinches chopped celery leaves.
- Make ready 1 of bell pepper/capsicum, julienned.
- Make ready 3 of mild green chilies (optional).
- Take 1/2 of chicken bouillon or broth cube.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of pork tips (optional).
- Make ready 2 of chicken breasts or rib part bone-in.
- Make ready 3 of chicken livers (optional).
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 c of small shrimps, peeled (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 c of fried fish balls, halved (optional).
- Get 1 of big pc of dried woodear, soaked, julienned (optional).
- Make ready 2-3 Tbsp of soy sauce (light, dark or combo).
- Take 3-4 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 pack (250 g) of vermicelli noodles.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Fried minced garlic (optional garnish).
- Get 4-6 of halved Calamansi or sliced lime, on the side.
- Prepare of Green onions, cut into garnish size (optional garnish).
Steps to make Filipino Pancit Bihon Guisado - Vermicelli Noodles Stir Fry:
- Salt & pepper the chicken, liver and pork tips. Par boil in a pot with the bullion cube then cut into strips or chop if you prefer bone-in and set aside. Wash and dip the vermicelli in clean water then leave to soak in the liquid used to boil the meat..
- In a deep pan or wok, sauté the garlic and onions. Drop in the bell pepper if you prefer it softer, if not, add later..
- Add chicken, pork, liver, shrimps, woodear mushrooms and sauté with a dash of soy sauce. The optional proteins are up to you. It can just be the basic chicken. It can also be leftover roast chicken or meat. That's why the Pancit is so versatile. :) Sauté whatever you have at this point with the garlic and onions, except the already fried fishballs (add that when ready to serve)..
- Sauté 3 mins. Drop in the chilies now if you prefer a little heat. Mix in..
- The key note : the more protein and veggies, the tastier, so choose at least 2-3 to add in the wok from the optional ingredients..
- Add green beans, if any, carrots and the stalky parts of the cabbage. Sauté 3 mins..
- Drop in the remaining cabbage, pechay, and celery. Mix in. Season with salt and pepper..
- In a minute add the drained noodles into the wok. Stir/mix in the veggie-meat mix. Note: the pancit should not be dripping with liquid. The finished product should not be saucy. So drain well..
- Distribute the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Mix in thoroughly. You'll see the noodles change in color. Add in your fish balls, if any.
- Taste and add more oyster or soy sauce according to your preferred taste. Keep sautéing until desired softness (or al denté) of the noodles is achieved..
- At this point all the veggies, proteins, and noodles should be cooked so remove from heat and transfer to your serving bowl..
- Serve with green onions, fried garlic and calamansi on the side..
- How to eat? Get a serving, sprinkle with green onions and garlic on top. Then get a calamansi or lime slice (or two) and squeeze over the noodles, around the plate. Enjoy! :).
One of the primary kinds of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Most individuals already realize that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food filipino pancit bihon guisado - vermicelli noodles stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!