Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, japanese ramen. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. As a result, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently.
How to Prepare Homemade Japanese Ramen
Japanese Ramen is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Japanese Ramen is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese ramen using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Ramen:
- Get of Small pork tenderloin.
- Take 32 oz. of Good beef bone broth.
- Prepare 4 of soft boiled eggs.
- Take 1 of cn of Bamboo shoots.
- Take 4 sheets of nori.
- Make ready of Shitake or large white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- Get of Japanese style frozen noodles.
- Take 1/4 c. of rice wine vinegar.
- Take 1/4 c. of Soy sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt and white pepper.
Instructions to make Japanese Ramen:
- Bake tenderloin at 375 for 30 minutes seasoned with salt and pepper. Let cool and cut into 1inch thick slices..
- Heat bone broth on medium heat and add soy, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Slice mushrooms then saute for 4 minutes in a tsp of soy and evoo each and set aside..
- Soft boil eggs for 7 minutes. Shock in ice bath, peel and set aside..
- Slice leeks thinly then slice bamboo shoots long ways like blades of grass very thinly and set aside..
- Bring broth to a boil and boil noodles for 3 to 4 minutes in broth..
- Now plate! Add noodles to bowl and add broth. Place bamboo, leeks, mushrooms and tenderloin in bowl. Cut egg in half and place along with a sheet of nori. Enjoy!.
Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food japanese ramen recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!