Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, collard greens. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are consumed. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Collard Greens
Collard Greens is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Collard Greens is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have collard greens using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Collard Greens:
- Get 1 of family size shredded collard greens.
- Make ready 2 pounds of smoked pork neck bones.
- Take 4 tablespoons of rendered duck fat.
- Get 2 tablespoons of adobo.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sazonidor.
- Get 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
Instructions to make Collard Greens:
- Boil neck bones for one hour then drain and let cool.
- Using your hands rip meat off the neck bones to about bite sized pieces.
- In a large sauce pot add the greens meat and all other ingredients.
- Add water to cover about an inch over the greens..
- Bring to a boil then simmer about an hour and a half or to desired tenderness adjusting to add additional seasoning as needed.
- Serve as a side dish to chicken or pork.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it needs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food collard greens recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!