Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops. How to make garlic parmesan stuffed pork chops: Start by making the filling. Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, green onion and garlic powder in a bowl. These pork chops come out nice and juicy with excellent flavor.
Then using tongs dip chops in egg mixture and let excess drip off. This pork chop recipe is great and easy for a weeknight dinner. The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, garlic parmesan pork chops. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Consuming sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly induced by the foods that are ingested. Men and women are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. A lot of good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
How to make garlic parmesan stuffed pork chops: Start by making the filling. Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, green onion and garlic powder in a bowl. These pork chops come out nice and juicy with excellent flavor.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic parmesan pork chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops:
- Prepare 4 of to 6 Bone-in Pork chops.
- Make ready 1 can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- Take 1 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- Get 1 large of Sweet Onion Sliced Very Thin.
- Prepare 1/3 stick of Of Butter.
- Take 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
These were the best pork chops I have eaten in a long time. So moist and tender and the flavors were amazing! Learn how to make Garlic-Parmesan Pork Chops. This stuffed pork chop recipe looks tender and it's stuffed with garlic parmesan.
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops:
- These pork chops are cooked in the crock pot and the best way to do it is to rub down the pork chops with olive oil and then sprinkle them on both sides with powdered garlic and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Use your fingers to pat the Parmesan Cheese and the powdered garlic into the pork chops..
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with vegetable cooking spray and then place the pork chops you prepared above into the crock pot..
- Now all of your ingredients to the crock pot in on top of the pork chops..
- Turn the crock pot on high and let it cook for 6 hours. Check about once a hour to make sure it doesn't dry out. If it appears to get to dry at any point add a 1/4 cup of apple cider.
- I like to serve these pork chops over saffron rice and I serve broccoli and cheese with the meal also. I also serve Cheddar Bay Biscuits..
Smokin' and Grillin' wit AB serves up a beautiful plate on how to make this delicious pork chop recipe. I have made this several times and it has always been a really big hit. I will definitely be making this again! These savory pork chops come out juicy, tender, and are complimented wonderfully by the parmesan, sage and garlic. This great dish can stand alone without needing a sauce or gravy to flavor it.and makes an easy dinner in less than an hour.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food garlic parmesan pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!