Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cast iron pork chops with onions & mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms
Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cast iron pork chops with onions & mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms:
- Prepare 2 of thick pork chops on the bone.
- Take 1 of large Spanish onion.
- Prepare 6 of large white mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of smoke blend seasoning(or of your choice).
- Take 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Get of salt & pepper.
- Get of I tablespoon olive oil.
Steps to make Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms:
- Add olive oil to cast iron skillet on medium/high heat & cook chopped onions & mushrooms until done & then remove & set aside.
- Add butter to skillet on medium/high & season chops with seasoning & salt & pepper & cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add cooked onions & mushrooms to skillet with chops & put in 425° preheated oven & cook 5 to 7 minutes depending on thickness of chops.
- Remove from oven plate & serve..
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cast iron pork chops with onions & mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!