Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (pork with chipotle sauce). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
How to Make Award-winning Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce)
Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce) is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (pork with chipotle sauce) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce):
- Make ready 3 lbs of your favorite cut of pork, with or without bone.
- Get 2 of vedalia or sweet onions sliced thinly.
- Take 8 oz of can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce.
- Get 3 of roma tomatoes.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce):
- In a pre heated pan (I prefer cast iron) add a little bit of cooking oil..
- Add meat to pan and cook, moving occasionally until meat starts getting crisp around the edges.
- In a blender add chipotles, garlic salt and tomatoes and blend until smooth..
- Add sliced onion to the pan with the meat in it. Cook until onions carmalize..
- Add sauce from the blender to the pan with meat. Simmer stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes..
- Add more salt if needed and enjoy with beans and rice..
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (pork with chipotle sauce) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!