Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops. The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe. The breading kept the chops really juicy and tender. This is a great weeknight dinner idea, and it's an easy recipe to make.
The crispy herb Parmesan crust keeps them moist and delicious on the inside. This easy dinner idea will satisfy everyone around the table! Mmmm, who's up for some juicy pork chops!?
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked ranch parmesan pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, likely induced by the foods that are eaten. Individuals are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Many good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Recipe of Homemade Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops
The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe. The breading kept the chops really juicy and tender. This is a great weeknight dinner idea, and it's an easy recipe to make.
Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook baked ranch parmesan pork chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops:
- Prepare 2 of Pork Chops with the Bone in.
- Take 1/2 cup of prepared ranch salad dressing.
- Make ready 1 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Mrs Dash Italian Medley Seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
You know, the other white meat! Baked Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops : Serve these parmesan crusted pork chops to your family for dinner. · Baked Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops is one of those everyone-should-know-how-to-make recipes · Juicy, baked breaded pork chops coated in ranch dressing, Italian bread crumbs, and. These delicious crispy panko pork chops are baked and not fried although you could fry them in canola oil in a non-stick skillet if you wanted. Simple recipe for Baked Parmesan Pork Chops.
Instructions to make Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops:
- Combine the pork chops with the ranch salad dressing in a zip-top bag or plastic container. Make sure the chicken is fully coated with the dressing. Marinate for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F..
- Combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt in a shallow dish and mix well..
- Remove the Pork Chops from the marinade, leaving the dressing clinging to the chicken. Roll the chicken breasts in the breadcrumb mixture to coat on all sides..
- Place the pork chops in a single layer in a 13"x 9" baking dish and bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and bake the pork chops for an additional 30 minutes or until cooked through..
Nice and crunchy on the outside, juicy on the inside. One of the tastiest pork chop recipes ever! It is crazy to me that for years I avoided making pork chops. This is the best pork chop recipe ever! We served these pork chops with mash potatoes and steamed green beans.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked ranch parmesan pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!