Slow Smothered Pork Chops.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow smothered pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? Eating sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Speedy Slow Smothered Pork Chops
Slow Smothered Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slow Smothered Pork Chops is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow smothered pork chops using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Smothered Pork Chops:
- Get 5 of pd large bone in assorted pork chops (deboned).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery.
- Take 3 of large carrots.
- Get 2 of pds baby red potatoes.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of each of garlic and onion powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- Make ready 3 of knorr chicken bouillon cubes.
- Make ready 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of corn starch (optional).
Instructions to make Slow Smothered Pork Chops:
- If you are cooking for little ones you may want to debone the pork chops because there are some little and sharp bones in the meat. After deboning, save the bigger bones to cook with the meal for added flavor..
- In small bowl mix cajun seasoning, smoked paprika and some of your salt and pepper. generously rub on each side of pork chops.
- Heat a little bit of oil in Dutch oven or any heavy, large pot. Add meat. Do not over crowd the pot, you may need to brown in batches, mine took two. Get a nice brown sear on each side and in bottom of the pan. Remove and set aside..
- Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and celery. saute for a few minutes until they take on the color of the sear and are translucent..
- Add pork chops back to the pot, add remaining seasonings. Add enough water to cover the meat about an inch. Stir all together well, bring to a boil, cover and simmer on low boil for 1 1/2 hours..
- Then add carrots and potatoes, cover and simmer for another 30 to 45 minutes..
- If you want a thicker broth, mix cornstarch with some cold water and add to pot. Let it cook for a few more minutes to thicken..
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food slow smothered pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!