Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon. I have found squash is always good with bacon, and my husband loves this. My three and four year old like it too. This is truly one of my favorite kinds of recipes quick and easy.
Our favorite flavor trinity - chicken, bacon and ranch - comes together in this creamy, cheesy Tater Tots™ casserole that your family is sure to request again and again. Top with tomatoes and green onions. This hearty casserole of chicken and bacon will bring smiles all around.
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, four "c"'s casserole topped with bacon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One great feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Unfortunately, majority of people don't trouble themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some necessary modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its most effective levels.
Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon
I have found squash is always good with bacon, and my husband loves this. My three and four year old like it too. This is truly one of my favorite kinds of recipes quick and easy.
Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have four "c"'s casserole topped with bacon using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon:
- Get 3 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Take 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Make ready 24 ounces of cauliflower.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 1/3 pound of bacon.
- Make ready 2 of large carrots.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 2 tablespoons of arrowroot powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Take 1 teaspoon of paprika.
Serve with the cream stirred through and sprinkle with parsley. My Bacon and Eggs Tater Tot Casserole is cheesy, crispy, bacony perfection! It starts and ends with Kiolbassa Smoked Meats' delicious Dry Cured Hickory Add to it layers of crispy tater tots, scrambled eggs, cheese, and green onions and you've got a complete breakfast! I absolutely love to top this with.
Instructions to make Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon:
- Boil the chicken in a quart water. I refrigerated it overnight.
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit.
- Remove chicken from bones and gristle. Shred the chicken..
- Steam the cauliflower. Let drain..
- Cut the carrots thin. Put into the liquid you boiled the chicken in. add half a tablespoon of salt. Add half the butter. Cook till carrots are done..
- Add the arrowroot powder to the quarter cup water pour into the boiling carrots. Add garlic, sage, and white pepper. Stir till thickens, it will get very thick. This will be the bottom layer in the casserole. I used a 10 inch oven safe pan..
- Add chicken on top. Then add the cauliflower except hold back a cup. Add paprika, and salt about a teaspoon. Then add parsley.
- Add cheese.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter finely chopped the bacon and fry in the butter.
- In the last 2 tablespoons of butter fey the cup of cauliflower. Mince it up before frying.
- The cauliflower will caramelize up good.
- Put on top of the cheese. Spoob in 5 teaspoonful of the butter bacon drippings. Over the top..
- Now add bacon.
- Put in oven 40 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes and serve.
- In a sterilized jar you can save the butter bacon drippings, for a good long time.
Don't you just love the ease of casseroles? They make the keto diet Or some jalapenos and pepper jack with some diced tomatoes for some south of the border heat. Maybe you'd like to use swiss cheese and add in. The cornbread is topped with bacon, a whole egg, cheese, and cream. Divide the chunks of cornbread among the four ramekins.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you'll need for the day. It's also advisable to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food four "c"'s casserole topped with bacon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!